On the 13.03.2018, we had our fifth contract meeting with our client regarding any updates with the work.
As at 13.03.2018, we are currently at:
- Zero accidents or near misses.
- Fencing has been erected on Cab Road, entrance solely being used for Network Rail Employees.
- “Slippery Road” signage has been ordered in preparation for demolition works commencing early March.
- Embankment West received Considerate Constructors Monitor Report on the 06.03.2018, having received 30/50. Being a very good score for our companies first report as principle contractor.
- Additional walkways have been created on site to accommodate cabin movements.
- Site is kept secure during the day, by keeping all access points locked and secured. 24/7 security is in operation.