On the 13.02.2018, we had our third contract meeting with our client regarding any updates with the work.
As at 13.02.2018, we are currently at:
- Amended flyers to be distributed to surrounding businesses regarding, working hours to minimise nuisance to local businesses and revised working hours.
- Website is being updated fortnightly regarding each contract meeting.
- Zero accidents or near misses.
- Fencing has been erected on Cab Road, entrance solely being used for Network Rail Employees.
- “Slippery Road” signage has been ordered in preparation for demolition works commencing early March.
- Considerate Constructors monitor visit has been booked for 23.02.2018 to assess our compliance with the Considerate Constructors Scheme Code.