This project follows on from the demolition of 19th Century railway arches, https://www.murraywood.com/embankment/, remediation of the existing ground (including full obstruction removal and service isolation) and the piling works. The project consists on a full substructure package (up to and including the ground floor slabs) for three high-rise apartment blocks providing 356 private rental apartments and 147 medium term aparthotel units across three towers. The towers are 17, 15 and 17 storeys respectively.
The Scope of Works is broken down into the following sections:
- Attenuation Tank – 200m3 storage capacity
- Core columns up to ground floor slab
- External, internal, surface and foul drainage ranging from 100mm to 375mm diameter at a maximum depth of 4 metres
- Foundations – a combination of RC pad foundations and ground beams were constructed
- Installation of 3no concrete cores with a concrete volume of 250m3, 360m3 and 175 m3 respectively
- Installation of service ducting to facilitate the installation of communications, data, HV/LV cabling etc.
- Installation of 3no tower crane bases to a maximum deth of 5.2 metres and 164m3 concrete volume
- Multi levelled ground floor slabs
- Swimming Pool