ISG are the main contractor for a £50 Million Amazon fulfillment centre, creating 1,200 full time jobs on the Omega South complex, Warrington.
Murraywood Construction have been appointed for the mezzanine floor foundations, external substructures and retaining walls, internal and external drainage, service trenches and ducting, road formation and tarmac, external concrete yard slabs (lorry park), attendance to ground stabilisation and soft landscaping.
The Scope of Works is broken down into the following sections:
- Internal mezzanine floor foundations.
- Locally Saw cut and breakout the ground floor slab.
- Excavate for foundations and cart to stockpile.
- Drill, install dowels, steel reinforcement, waterproof membrane and concrete.
- External substructures and retaining walls.
- Internal and external drainage, service trenches and ducting.
- Road formation and tarmac, external concrete yard slabs (lorry park).
- Attendance to ground stabilisation and soft landscaping.