Client: Bowmer & Kirkland
Total Project Value: £105 Million
Subcontract Value: £6.25 Million
Commenced: February 2011
Duration: 72 Weeks
Scope: Full groundworks package in order to construct the new National FA Headquarters, St Georges Park, Burton.
- Large reinforced foundations and associated ground beams.
- Large piled foundations.
- Foul and surface water drainage systems with excavations reaching up to 9m deep.
- Over 20,000 linear metres of buried services to serve the complex.
- 450m of 4m high retaining walls to form basements and retaining landscape to football pitches.
- Waterproofing to basement walls.
- Hydrotherapy pool pit construction.
- Vast external landscaping of ‘swales’ built into the hillside to form natural drainage and attenuation.
- Large attenuation lake for onsite irrigation system.
- Over 8,000m² granite paving to form pedestrianised areas, footpaths and building borders.