Full refurbishment to “Halle Square” which will then be renamed “Halle Place” within the Arndale Centre to include pouring new slabs within the live centre. In order to cause as little disruption to the public and shopping centre Murraywood Construction are working nights to accommodate the problem of noise and vibration disturbance
Scope of Works
The scope of works is broken down into the following sections: –
- Blockwork to various areas (1500m2+) done on day shifts.
- Concrete plinths for roof containment.
- Construction of service openings of various sizes.
- Drainage to basement level all done on night shifts.
- Foundations to column bases and lift shaft base done on day shifts.
- Slabs to new Halle Place all done on night shifts.
- Slab infills to various levels done on day shifts.